Out Reach Programmes
Home » Out Reach Programmes
Hospital Family Medicine Department provides continuing and comprehensive health care for the individual and Family. It integrates the biological, clinical and behavioural sciences. Its scope encompasses all ages, sexes, each organ system and every disease entity. Primary care for acute and chronic illness for patients of any age and gender, Minor Procedures, Initial Investigations, Community Out reach Clinics are scheduled at seven rural and urban areas of the city. This ensures affordable quality healthcare at your doorstep for your convenience.
- Chennur Island and Karikatturuth on alternative Tuesdays from 9.30 am to 1.00 pm.
- Cheriya Kadamakudi & Valiya Kadamakudy on alternative Wednesdays from 9.30 am to 1.00 pm.
- Edavanakkad on every Thursday from 9.30 am to 1.00 pm.
- Chappa Kadappuram on every Friday from 9.30 am to 1.00 pm.
- Nedungadu and Ponekkara on every Saturday from 9.30 am to 1.00 pm.
- Unichira on every Tuesday, Thursday & Saturday.
- POC on every Monday.
- Emergency care and First Aid provided whenever as per need and demand.
- Free Medical Camps conducted on Sundays at different centres associating with the local Clubs or Parish Organizations.
- Health Workers Training Programmes held in different communities in collaboration with the Ernakulam Social Service Society.
- Health Education Programmes carried out at various village communities.
- Classes taken for young adults during Premarital Courses.
Contact Person : Mr. Saji , Mob : 9447739508