CENTRE OF INFORMATION
The Lourdes Institute of Plastic Surgery is renowned for its cosmetic enhancement treatment which involves advanced and intricate procedures. The department has experienced specialists in Cosmetic and Plastic Surgery, state-of-the-art infrastructure and a patient centric ambience - ensuring world class medical attention and care. The department utilises meticulous surgical techniques and procedures to mould and tailor the various tissues of the body, to either fill a defect created by injuries or tumours, or to enhance the appearance of a certain part of the body. The centre offers superior quality cosmetic treatment at costs that are highly affordable, with results comparable to those at the best centers across the globe.
The lourdes institute of plastic surgery has, over the past 8 years, grown into a center for excellence in the field of plastic surgery. The institute has the capability of performing the entire spectrum of procedures under plastic surgery. Work done here including protocols established here have been recongnised at the national and international level in the form of awards and publications.
The senior consultant and head of the institute brings with him the training, exposure and experience of various institutes of prominence both in india and abroad. Over the past 8 years he has completed over 4500 procedures.
FACILITIES & SERVICES
- Hand surgery: acute injuries, including fractures, late deformity correction. Correction of entrapment neuropathies including carpal tunnel syndrome, and tendon sheath problems including trigger fingers
- Burns and trauma care: acute burn injuries and late deformity correction. Trauma care including faciomaxillary injuries, hand injuries, soft tissue injuries involving including nerves, brachial plexus injuries, tendons, arteries, microvascular and microneural surgery.
- Pediatric plastic surgery: correction of congenital abnormalities of any part of body. Acquired deformities in the child including trauma. Obstetric brachial plexus paralysis management.
- Cosmetic surgery: liposuction, fat grafting, hair transplantation, face-lift, rhinoplasty, blepharoplasty, breast augmentation and reduction, tummy-tuck.
DR. CHACKO CYRIAC
Head of the Department & Senior Consultant (Lourdes Institute of Plastic Surgery - LIPS)
- MBBS - Madras Medical College, Chennai
- MS (General Surgery) - Sree Ramachandra Medical College, Chennai
- MCH (Plastic Surgery) - Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research, Chandigarh
- MRCS (Edinburgh, UK) - Royal College of Surgeons Edinburgh
- Fellowship, Paediatric Plastic Surgery (Canada) - University of Toronto
- Fellowship, Hand and Reconstructive Microsurgery (Singapore) - National University Hospital, Singapore
book an appointment
- Assistant Professor of Plastic Surgery, Jubilee Mission Medical College & Research Institute, Thrissur
- Clinical Fellow, University of Toronto, Canada
- Clinical Fellow, National University Hospital, Singapore
- Consultant, Lourdes Hospital, Kochi