2. Diploma in Medical Records Technology(DMRT- 2 years )
Eligibility: Plus Two or its equivalent with minimum 45% marks
B. Kerala Government Approved Diploma Courses
Eligibility :Candidates who have passed Higher Secondary examination of the Board of Higher Secondary Education, Kerala or Examinations recognized equivalent thereto with 40% marks in Biology separately and 40% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology put together
1. Diploma In Dialysis Technology(DDT- (one year & one year training )
2. Diploma In Neuro Technology (DNT- 2 years & 6 months Training )
3. Diploma In Operation Theatre and Anaesthesia Technology (DOTAT- 2 years & 6 months Training )
•C. BSS Master Diploma Courses (2 years)
Eligibility : B. Sc Zoology/Chemistry/Physics
1. Master Diploma in Perfusion Technology
2. Master Diploma In Physician Assistant
D.BSS Diploma Courses (2 years)
Eligibility: SSLC/Plus Two
1. Diploma in Cath Lab Technology
2. Diploma in Echocardiography and Cardiac Technology
3. Diploma in Critical Care Technician
4. Diploma in Radiology and Imaging Technology
5. Diploma in Hospital Front Office Management
6. Diploma in CSSD Technician
7. Diploma in Endoscopy Technician
8. Diploma in Dental Technician
9. Diploma in Pharmacy Assistant
10. Diploma in Nursing Assistant
11. Diploma in Ayurveda Punchakarma Nursing & Yoga
E. Part time Inservice Courses
1. Master Diploma In Human Resource Management(one Year)
2. Master Diploma In Nursing Administration (One year)
1. Attendance : Students should be regular and punctual at all lecture classes, practicals and such other academic exercises. They are required to attend the allotted working periods in each of the prescribed subjects.
2. Internal assessment : Calculation of the Internal mark shall be based on the performance of the written and practical examinations. Evaluation by other methods like assignments, projects, records, weightage for attendance etc. are also the parts of the internal assessment.
3. Discipline : The students must maintain a sense of Decorum and the discipline inside the College, Hostel, Hospital and in public places.
4. If a student for any reason will leave the course before the completion, he/she will have to remit the balance fees for the entire course.
5. Students whose conduct, attendance or progress is dissatisfactory will not be allowed to appear for the examination.
6. While on duty they should not leave the duty places without the permission of the incharges.
7. Dress code : Students will strictly follow the dress code in the college and in the hospital. They will wear the ID card with uniform.
8. Use of mobile phones: The students are not allowed to use mobile in the Hospital, Hostel and College campus
9. Ragging in any form is strictly prohibited
1. Application Forms can also be obtained from the Paramedical Office from April 15th onwards. Ph : 0484 4125302, 4125312, 4123456
2. The last date for submission of Application Form is 20th May
3. Hostel facility is available for girls.