The Lourdes Vascular Surgery Department offers the latest in diagnostic techniques for assessing risk factors and detecting vascular problems. The diagnostic Vascular Ultrasound Laboratory provides the most sophisticated and non-invasive ultrasound diagnostic tests for arterial and venous diseases. Our Vascular and Endovascular surgeons are adept at treating all circulatory conditions, with the full range of vascular and minimally invasive endovascular procedures for diagnosis and treatment.
The vascular and endovascular department is the first and the only kind in the city which offers one - stop solution to all peripheral vascular problems.
Dialysis Access Services
- AV fistula creation for dialysis.
- AV graft for dialysis.
- Permanent catheter placement for dialysis to SVC / Iliac Vein / IVC.
- Fistula Salvage.
- Venogram to diagnose central Vein Stenosis/ Occlusion.
- USS / fluoro guided Fistuloplasty, Central Venoplasty / stenting.
- DRILL procedure and RUDI procedure for AV fistula steal.
Tumour (onco) Surgery
- Surgery for vascular tumours like carotid body tumour / IVC tumour.
- Preoperative Tumour Embolisation.
- Vascular reconstruction in advanced malignancies.
- Vascular Anastomosis during organ transplant procedures.
- Chemo port placement for Cancer Chemotherapy, PICC line placement for long term venous access.
Lymphoedema: (with physiotherapy department)
- Sequential intermittent compression therapy, Manual lymphatic drainage.
- Plastic and reconstructive surgery.
- Trauma, Orthopaedic & Joint surgery.
- Critical care & anaesthesia with high dependency (ICU) Units.
- Interventional cardiology & Cardiothoracic Surgery.
- Emergency medicine.
- Radiology (Doppler, CT, MRI Scan).
- Clinical Nutrition & Dietetics.
- Diabetology & Podiatry care.
- Foot Clinic & Non-Invasive Vascular Lab.